Taken from: http://www.hummusapien.com/easy-healthy-peach-crisp/
This simple vegan and gluten-free peach crisp only requires 8 ingredients and comes together in minutes! Whip it up for a tasty treat the whole family will adore.
• 1 lb + 1 cup frozen peach slices
• 1 cup almond meal
• ½ cup old-fashioned oats (certified GF if needed)
• 3 tbsp coconut sugar
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ¼ tsp salt
• 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 3 tbsp coconut oil (do not melt)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray an 8x8in baking with cooking spray. Place peaches in baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the almond meal, oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring to combine. Add pure maple syrup and coconut oil. Use your fingers to combine mixture until it’s moist and crumbly.
4. Sprinkle mixture evenly over peaches. Bake for 35 minutes.
5. Remover from oven and place on cooling rack to cool.